how do people rap i cant even talk without messing it up
I’m so grateful that when I was a child, technology wasn’t important or a big factor in everyone’s lives. I got to be a kid. Its sad seeing 6 year olds with an iPhone because when I was 6, I was climbing trees and poking at insects.
I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BOWL OF COOKIES & CREAM ICE CREAM
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
Rae: “I just can’t eat in front of people.”
Stacey: “Why not?”
Rae: “Well, because, if I eat unhealthy food, then people will think ‘Oh, look at that fat cow. No wonder she got to that size,’ and if I eat healthy food, then they think ‘Well, who’re you trying to kid, love? You didn’t get to that size by eating salads.’”The fat experience in a nutshell. Bloody hell, My Mad Fat Diary is brilliant.
I once had a nurse practitioner say the exact same thing as the last gif.They hit the nail on the head every single time.
This is the most successful gifset that has come up from the show. Look at the notes, is crazy!
It’s bittersweet moment, a triumph for this amazing show but the sad reflection of society’s double standards.
Thankful for this.
- me at home: i've been wearing the same jeans and band shirt for the last three weeks but it still smells alright so i'll keep wearing it
- me going away: I NEED ONE SHIRT FOR EACH DAY AND EXTRA IN CASE IT GETS DIRTY AND THE SAME AMOUNT OF JEANS AND SOCKS ACTUALLY NO I'LL NEED EXTRA SOCKS IN CASE IT FLOODS AND DOUBLE THE UNDERWEAR IN CASE OF DISASTER AND ONE NICE OUTFIT IN CASE I GET INVITED TO TEA WITH THE QUEEN
when your mom walks up behind you while you’re blogging
why does everything turn into a “Canada/America” debate
we are a bromance
we should act as bros
#longest unguarded border in the world say what #cause we got each otha’s backs #you fuck with canada #then you fuck with the united states #and if you fuck with the united states #well we probably deserved it and we dont want canada to get hurt so they stay out of it